Download Va-LOL-rant – Internal External AimAssist WITH SOURCE Valorant hacks and Cheats
Va-LOL-rant – Internal/External AimAssist WITH SOURCE (Interception mouse setup)
Va-LOL-rant Internal/External AimAssist + Source
Shot correction (Magnet)
Credits @Puddin Poppin for the original Internal/External cheat for CSGO.
@ Denyagola for writing some parts of the code
This cheat is Internal/External type of a cheat built on top of the Interception drivers which Riot failed to block. Your mouse input is intercepted and the movement coordinates are “adjusted” to help you out. If you do not understand the Internal/External term, it means the cheat is external written as internal and therefore you can inject it into any process. Please note I took roughly 3 hours to write the features and the cheat as a whole so it is very rough around the edges. This is proof of concept that others should take as inspiration. I will release the source code later on.
Very basic pixel bot source with the interception driver setup. Since Vanguard does not use any preventive measurements, you can just modify the source code if you know a little bit of C/C++ and run the cheat as if it was never released here (Add some junk, modify some parts of the code, or just use the Interception base as setup). In order to compile this, you need to update link to Interception.lib file in the project settings (in Linker). The solution is for Visual Studio with Visual C++ installed. If you have any comments about the source, quote me, but lot of it was written quickly so there aren’t really interesting concepts in there.
1. Install the Interception driver
2. Download the cheat (two .dll files)
3. Find an original way to inject the “inject me” dll into 32-bit process – !DO NOT INJECT THE DLL INTO VALORANT!. I will not provide a tutorial on this, look up internal/externals. You can use any decent injector or hijack some legitimate dll like shown in the video
4. The interception.dll file needs to be in the appropriate folder according to how you inject, if you do not know what this means, put the interception.dll into a folder (for example C:/Interception) and add this folder into system PATH variable (google that)
5. If you did this correctly, a console will show up with “YES” written in it
6. Input your sensitivity, smoothing, and mode into the console, details are below
7. The console should disappear and you should be good to go
8. In-game, set colorblind mode to Purple
9. To disable the cheat, end the process you injected into
Never inject into Valorant or RIOT associated processes.
Do not inject if the game is running.
Injecting into CSGO like shown in the video is not a smart way of doing it.
Ideally, find your own way of injecting the dll somewhere.
The safety of the cheat relies heavily on the way you inject the dll, if you do what is shown in the video, it will most likely not get you far as that’s gonna be the first thing they will check. This is also why there isn’t a tutorial where I say, inject it into this… Use your own injector that you find somewhere and then inject it into 32 bit process of your choice.
Input the values in the following order:
Smoothing has reasonable values around 0.01-0.2 based on your CPU and setup. The mode has 3 values (1, 2, 3). 1 is for Shot correction only, 2 is for AimAssist only, 3 is for both.
Please note that I will not help you if something does not work. This is proof of concept. There are plenty of nice people on UC that will most likely help you.
If you PM me on any forum or DM me on Discord about this, I will most likely not respond to you unless you are a developer and have technical questions, my time is sadly limited.
If you use a detected injector, you will be banned, of course, don’t inject when the game is already running.
Check comments as the status might change. Please note that the detection might rely heavily on the way people inject the dll and therefore might have mixed comments.