Forza Horizon 4 Save Swapping
Forza Horizon 4 Save Game Modding
Do this at your own risk! New accounts have a higher risk of bans!
1. Log into your Xbox Live Account, If you use your main account make sure to be extra careful with the unreleased cars.
2. Start the game and drive around for 30 seconds or so, then exit the game.
3. Open up windows explorer and in the directory bar copy and paste this: “C:UsersSpoezyAppDataLocalPackagesMicrosoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbweSystemAppData”
Replace “Spoezy” with your computers name.
4. You will see a folder called “wgs”. Click on that folder and you will see folders with a bunch of zeros. As an example: “000921HFBAS23_000000000000000000000000737B6231”
Sort by “Date Modified” to see the most recently modified folder. Click on the most recent one. That is your latest account used on Forza.
5. You will see more folders within that folder you just clicked on. Again sort by date modified. Click on the most recent folder. That folder will contain your saves in it.
6. In that folder there are 2 files that are bigger than 1kb. Copy the name of the latest file.(The latest file that’s over 1kb)
7. Delete the 2 larger files within that folder. Place the save you downloaded from below in that folder and rename that save to the name you copied in step 6.
8. Start the game and if you get an error saying “Save is no longer supported” or something similar to that copy the name of the other save file(over 1kb) and repeat step 7.
After you are successfully in the game and you verify the save is working you can upgrade a car and then exit the game. If you are on PC you are done. If you are on Xbox all you have to do now is start forza on your Xbox and let the new save sync.
[Change Log: January 8th 2021 (Season 30)]
~ Updated Save Game to Season 30
~ New Game Save(Old one got corrupted)
· Prestige 5
· 999 Million
· Added rare cars including Series 30 cars and Cyber Punk car.
[Change Log: July 4th 2020 (Season 24)]
~ Added 1989 Toyota MR2 SC
~ Added 1977 Ford #5 Escort RS1800 MKII
~ Added 1970 Ford GT70
~ Added 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
~ Added 2019 Zenvo TSR-S
(Was unable to get the 1995 Toyota MR2 GT added due to a non-working card ID. If I end up getting an accurate ID I’ll add the car and update the save again)
[Change Log: May 8th 2020 (Season 22)]
~ Added 2018 Ferrari Portofino
~ Added 1990 Nissan Pulsar
~ Added 1990 Toyota Celica 185
~ Added 1994 Toyota Celica ST205
~ Added 1992 1991 Peugeot 205 Rallye
~ Added 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
~ Removed duplicate cars
[Change Log: April 9th 2020 (Season 21)]
~ Added 1999 Ford Racing Puma
~ Added 2007 Formula Drift #177 599 GTB Fiorano
~ Added 2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
~ Added 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 By Gunther Werks
~ Added 1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo
~ Added 2013 Formula Drift #777 Chevrolet Corvette
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
The NEWEST saves all come with UNRELEASED cars. Using these cars WILL cause you to get a ban. Please make sure you check which cars are unreleased before you drive them. They have to be available to EVERYONE to unlock before you drive them.
Hello World!, (oxkos.com, admin)
Hey 👋 I just created a page here Click here! ). You can now buy me a coffee! What is oxkos.com ? oxkos.com is a free file sharing platform that respect users privacy. There is no limit, everything is free. We are working hard to Give you guys Game Hacks , triner and Cheats for Free. We Giving Free stuff for Members Only. Click on Membership to view the latest Files,games,cheats,hacks,triners and more. It only cost £5 to become a member for the entire month. You'll Have access to 1000's of files and new Files Uploaded daily. Operating Costs The infrastructure costs for oxkos.com is very high. I have to pay dozens of servers, dozens of terabytes of data, a bandwidth capacity of several dozen GBPS. I pay these costs on my own, which is why I need all the help from the community to make this infrastructure more stable and powerful. Thank you. Oxkos.com ( Click here! ) or SHARE Posts with your friend,through websites,Blogs,forums or social media Websites. Thank you very much, Team/OxKos.com.