Nippy’s Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.
It’s been a while well over a year since my last update. I got bored again between games so I was like what the hell why not take a look at it. I noticed plasma was not on the bot and not one tried to even add it them selfs. So I was like what the hell. I went and added it and tweeked a few settings here and there to improve on it a bit. As you know if you see any issues feel free to post below I will try and get to them if I can reproduce the error and get them fixed. As of the posting of this script I tested it 100% it works with all 4 Liquid types. I tested over hour on each to make sure no hickups. Also if you guys like what I do please donate to help me want to keep this updated more often. As it stands I had 1 donation over the past year of around 1$. So I was not really wanting me to keep this thing updated with features. Anyways any questions or comments feel free to post below.
Added Plasma fishing
Changed the reelin time when bite happens from 400-1500ms to 400-1100ms( I noticed it was missing the reelin if it was taking to long during testing and chance of missing the bite.)
Changed the scan start time to speed it up a tad.(Chance to miss a bite if it happens before the default 12sec mark. Something I noticed when testing.)
PLEASE NOTE IF IT SAYS UNKNOWN LIQUID TYPE WHEN YOU FISH MAKE SURE TO HIT NUMBERPAD5 KEY AND LET IT UPDATE TO NEWEST POINTER ON FILE. IF THIS IS UPDATED BY ME IT WILL SHOW THE CORRECT LIQUID TYPE.
How to run the bot? Read Below
First Step. Downloading and installing Autohotkey
You will need to download and install autohotkey runtimes. I will leave you with 2 options.
Option1: You can go in to the “AutoHotKeyInstaller” folder. Here you will find the Autohotkey version I use.
Option2: You can go to https://www.autohotkey.com or you can google it. Download Autohotkey from them.
Once you download it just install it. Simply follow the installer to install it.
Second Step. How to run the bot it self.
Now that we have autohotkey installed go back to the folder which you extracted the bot to and look for Nippysfishing.ahk.
You might not see the .ahk part unless you have it set in folder options to see file extensions of known file types.
From here all you need to do is right click the file and hit “Run as administrator”
All this will do is run the bot like you normally would if it was compiled already for you.
Warning you not longer need to compile it. I set it up this way from now on.
How to use the bot it self.
The default hotkeys are as followed unless you change them.
NumberPad1 Start and Stop Single client.
This key will start the Auto Fish for the client in the foreground. The client must be in the foreground for this to work. If the client is already fishing it will reset the counters for that client.
NumerPad3 Stop Single client
This will stop the foremost active window client.
CTRL+NumberPad1 This will start all trove.exe clients at once.
With this hotkey will start every client open at once. Make sure you pointing at what ever liquid type you are fishing. If the cleints are already fishing. It will reset all counters for that client.
CTRL+NumberPad3 Mass Stop of all clients
This will stop all clients from fishing. They will not finish there last cast sorry.
NumberPad* Reload command
If for what ever reason you need to reload the bot. Just use this hotkey. Do not hold this key. If you do it will open alot of the same clients.
NumberPad2 Enable and Disable Anti-AFK on Single client.
Bring the client you wish to toggle this on and off to the foreground and just hit the button. It will say on and off on the gui.
NumberPad5 This will update pointers.
This will bring up a Yes or No window. In side this window it will have a date/Time of your last pointer up date and the date and time of the ones on file. If you wish to use the ones on file hit yes.
GUI Buttons and what they do.
- To Start Single Client. Select the Client from the list. Hit Start/Restart Selected Client
- To Stop Single Client. Select the Client from the list. Hit Stop Selected Client
- To Start All Clients. Just the Start/Restart All Clients Button.
- To Stop All Clients. Just hit the Stop All Clients button.
- To wipe out all Client Data hit the Wipe all clients Data. This will remove them from the list and the active scan will pick them back up as if the client was just started.
- To bring the client to the foreground. Just Select the Client on the list. Then hit the button Bring selected client to foreground.
- To config the bot hit the Config button.(There is not much to config so I left this as a place holder. For when the config is needed.)
- If you like what you see and like to help make me want to keep releasing updates hit the donate button.
In side this GUI you will see options for various things you can tweak.
Here you also can enable the boot drop. There are 3 ways to trigger the boot drop. You might not need all 3 but you can use all 3. Just tweak the settings till you get it how you like. Also there is a Ignore slot config screen. Just hit the button in the config. This will bring it up. Just check the slots you wish for it to ignore.
Notes about bootdrop. You need to be in windowed mode for this to work.
How to do custom hotkeys.
To access this menu its under Config/Custom Hotkeys button at the bottom.
In side this there is a way to set custom hotkeys. To set Custom Hotkeys just click on the edit box and press the hotkey you wish to you. You can also use modifyers like CTRL,ALT,Shift if you like. Just hold down what you want then press the key.
If the bot detects that is is not fishing a screen will come up with the pID. You can then just click that screen to stop that client from fishing. it will bring that window to the foreground so you know which one it is if running alot. Some times the bot might glitch and not cast so you can ignore the first one you see. But if it comes up over and over you might want to check it to resolve the issue it is having.
If you wish to fish in a new liquid type just stop the bot on that client and then start it up again facing the new liquid type.
How to use the bootdrop/decon fuctions
Put a loot collector under the water. Hit E while facing it to open that loot collector screen. Do not hit b to open bag other wise the loot collect will not work. With that setup done just start the bot up like normal.
Known Issues when running for the first time.
If you see a error about voice or something along those lines. You will need to install the microsoft SDK for it to work.
You can get that here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down….aspx?id=10121
Known Issuse while using the bot it self.
Once in a while it will say unknown liquid type when fishing.
Please try starting that client again to get it to change to the liquid type.
Reason for that is that you are lagging or the lure you cast did not hit the water before it tried to read the info.
So if you see any other problem please do report them.
If restarting does not help make sure you hit that update button NumberPad5 is default and update to the newst pointers/offsets on file.
List of current features
- The bot will work with more then one client. No need to run more then one exe for each client.
- More efficient at scanning memory. It wont try and scan all 3 types of liquids only the type of which it started fishing in first.
- It checks to see if you have a lure in the water between 8 and 11seconds or more then 45seconds after cast. No need to wait the 40 to 45 seconds like most bots to tell the user it is not fishing.
- Memory scan wont start till the lure has been in the water for more then 12 seconds. This saves on cpu usage with the bot it self.
- Better error handling. Meaning it should not cast for no reason and waste lures.
- No more loops for main thread. So you can stop and start with out having to reload the fishing bot it self.
- Open source. I do not care if others have the source. But just remember to give credit where credit is due.
- Window title change. With info of the pID of that client and if it is fishing or not.
- There are others but can’t seem to think of anymore atm I will fill it in as the come in.
- Built in boot drop. It now has it.
- Various options you can now config to tweak it.
- Auto afk/Close client if the bot detects it stops fishing
- Multi-Client afk system.
- Bootdrop and Decon. With slot selection to pick which slots to ignore.
- Easy updating poitners with the push of a button if there updated on file.
- Custom hotkeys
There might be others just have not put it in.
- Fix up the bootdrop to work with new system(This will be fixed once I get a new computer and able to debug and write at the same time.)
- And any thing else you might request.
If have a problem or need help with any thing please post on the thread below. If you can’t wait for a reply feel free to pm me on ***** @ Reppin4369
Please donate to help want to keep this updated.
- Added Plasma fishing.
- Changed the reelin time when bite happens from 400-1500ms to 400-1100ms( I noticed it was missing the reelin if it was taking to long during testing and chance of missing the bite.)
- Changed the scan start time to speed it up a tad.(Chance to miss a bite if it happens for the default 12sec mark.Something I noticed when testing.)
initial release no logs to be seen.
Tweaked the detection time of liquids to help detect liquid type if client lags.
- With 1.1 I rewrote most of it again. Major clean up. Compare the 2 source codes and you can see what I have been threw.
The way it started fishing was by adding the client to the array. It no longer is used. It now uses a active flag.
Added a way to add info for the bot for later use. I wont go in to major details in this as it is used backend mostly and for the gui when I add it.
- Error handling
Major improvement on error handling.
Those changes are as follow.
No more spam of the Error screen. *Sorry about that.*
Error screen wont pop up just because it errors once.
It now takes 3 ticks for it to pop up. 3 ticks are about 8 to 11 secs apart. That means it tried 3 times within 24 to 45secs to recast before telling the user about it.
Clicking the error gui now stops all clients that have reported errors. This is to prevent over lapping error screens.
Rewrote how error handling was buffer. No more array for it.
Rewrote the recast to fit new format of buffer. *means no longer in its own array like error
- There might have been other changes but I can’t think of any more. I will make sure to write all this down next time as I the changes.
- Custom Icon, Subject to change.
- Changed the memory scan to tell if it reeling in. If so it wont trigger the whole memory scan on that client. Helps to keep cpu usage down.
- Feature Added automatic stop if bot errors out for more then 10 times in a row. So if you are not able to address the problem or not at the computer. It wont try and keep spamming lures. It disables fishing for that client off and then enables Anti-AFKflag for that client. If Flag is enabled it will keep you from disconnecting.
- Fixed if running one client the client would not show the pID on title change.
- Cleared up the unused var that I could see
- Added Anti-Afk, This you can toggled with a hotkey. If toggled on it will send Right CTRL to client to prevent being disconnected. (The default key will be NumberPad2 and CTRL+NumerPad2 for mass off)
- Change the timers on recast. This should speed things up a bit but still offer a real person feel. If you wish to speed things up just remove the randsleep at the start of the recast.
- Changed the key press delays for casting/recasting, From between 86-100 to 90-150 for a more real key press feel. You wont notice this at all. Or at lest I never did.
- Custom Icon, So you can tell the icon on taskbar.
- Fixed the stop all command. It now properly uses the fishing state flag.
- Added Main GUI mostly for info but has client controls as well, All buttons should work.
- Added Ini Setting RecastWaitTime for recast. To set pick lowest and highest number and it will randomly pick a number between. Example 190-1500 it will pick a number between the 2 values.
- And other minor tweaks here and there.
- Fixed a issue when spamming the hotkeys/gui buttons. It would some times set the data on the wrong client.
- Fixed the donate button on the GUI. It should work now my bad.
- Added config for error handling. Retry times/Retry trys for auto stop and add to afk or close.
- Added Auto Close feature instead of auto afk. This can be toggled in side the new config gui.
- Added in to config. The time when the memory scan starts. Reducing this can cause more cpu usage. But will need to be lowered during events like 2x fish.
- Added config gui along with the slot selector ui used by bootdrop.
- Mew feature Bootdrop. Yep it has my version of boot drop. If someone else comes up with a better one or better idea to improve it please do share. The way it is setup is it can use any bootdrop script as long as it returns the right data back to the fishing bot.
- Fixed a issue where sometimes the bot would stop fishing. My bad I did not notice this till I ran it over night for the frist time.
- Fixed issues with config file. People that were to lazy to delete the old one. I added error handling for default settings.
- Updated offsets.
- New feature Decon along with bootdrop. If you run in to issues with this post on my thread.
- Updated pointer address to newest patch. Along new offsets for liquid type. Sorry it took so long.
- Due to a possible security risk I will no longer be changing the caption on the trove window just incase.
- Other minor changes. More to come for 1.4.1
- Remove recast flag if you stop casting rather then just the fish flag.
- GUI window will no longer wipe its stats when you stop the bot(s).
- Added hardcoded config version. This way if you end up using the sane ini file and the config versions do not match it will delete the old one and remake it. No more Error on loading.
- Removed the wait time from behind the reelin. This is to improve speed just incase another one bites at the same time.
- Added in the ini settings a way to edit the wait time before reeling in. Random number using x-y Example 100-200 means it will randomly pick between 100 and 200 milliseconds
- Tweaked the liquid type for being Unknown. If you start to fish in unknown and then the erorr handling that scans fishing state picks it up. It will correct the liquid type.
- TypeO in the GUI Cought should have been Caught. Funny no one pointed it out.
- Rewrote how I get addresses. No need to have 6 fuctions basicly doing samething.
- Offsets are hard coded in to the ini file. If for what ever reason they break like they did last Tuesday it will be easier to update.
- Changed the memory scan timer from 1000 to 400. This might solve a issues with missing a bite but not 100% sure.
- Added backend config MemoryScanTimer this is to change the timer at which memory is scanned. You will need to edit the ini and reload the bot. This is a backend setting.
- Fixed a bug with mass start. My bad I left some var changed around here and forgot to update them.
- Added a decon toggle. Meaning if you only wish for it to bootdorp only just uncheck the decon check box.
- Decon can be disabled by bot if unchecked in bot config. Only drop boots other wise. The standalone will still do both bootdrop/decon
- Updated the win resize. It will now move it to 0x0 of your screen just incase you have it offscreen.
- Added checks for windows res. This way it wont run if the res do not match up.
- Improved the empty slot detection. This I hope wont miss slots anymore. I set it up to serach for 4sets of cords for each slot. More if needed.
- Remove the Msgboxes for if the lootcollecter or bag window is not found. If they are not found it will have a tooltip and wont preform the bootdrop/decon on that client.
- BootDrop no longer looks for No box pixel or image. I will just have it click there even if it is not found.
- Added Teamviewer check. This program is known to cause issues with the fishing bot. This will warn you if it is found to be running.
- Added backend default setting to config file for Window move to 0x0. MoveWindowTo00 = 1 Means it will move to 0x0 MoveWindowTo00 = 0 Means it will use the spot it is currently in. Default is 1
- Changed default setting for bootdrop trigger on cast amount from 100 to 50. With avrage time of 25secs per cast thats around 1250Seconds which is more in line with around 20minutes.
- Changed the tooltip to traytip. This is to make it much easier to read.
- Updated default pointers as of 9/29/2015
- Added Windowed mode detection. If the game is not in windowed mode a message box will come telling them how to correct it. If it is not corrected after you hit the first ok. It will exit.
- Added bag open for bootdrop is unable to find the bag window. It will try 3 times to open it if not found by then it wont do any thing. This will only work with bootdrop not the decon sorry.
- While the bootdrop is running all keyboard/mouse input is now blocked. This way you can not interfear while it is doing its thing. IF for what ever reason you wish to stop it hit numberpad6. If bootdrop was triggered by bot it will close bootdrop. If bootdrop is ran manaul it will just reload script.
- Added backend setting for Window move to 0x0. MoveWindowTo00=1 Means it will move to 0x0 MoveWindowTo00=0 Means it will use the spot it is currently in. Default is 1
- Encluded a new Folder Extras. This is where little scripts that I write that can help and or improve the bot and or client.
- Added build invenotry dropper. Just run it open build inv and hit F1 it will do the rest to clear it out much like the bootdrop but it hits yes.
- Added when turning clients Anti-AFK on with Numpad2 it now notify the users of said action.
- Removed the mass Anti-Afk on and off toggle. I saw no need for this.
- Updated to newest pointers.
- Fixed 13th slot item from detecting being empty when there was a item there.
- Added a retry if failed to send finished data back to fishing bot. It will try up to 5 times if it fails it will then just exit with a messagebox popup. But note that with out sending this data back it will not trigger boot drop on other clients.
- Added if loot collector window is not found and decon selected it will try and hit e to open it. If it is unable to be found 3 times it will move on to bootdrop. So as long as you are facing the loot collector when you start to fish it will auto open it.
- Made a change to extras. I will no longer offer the compiled exe files for these. You must install autohotkey form autohotkey.com and compile them your self. Or just run them with autohotkey installed.
- Added my Chat Macro tool to the extras folder.
- Added my LoginSaver/Multi Client launcher.
- Added my Quick Class Changer.
- Added my Window Mover-Sizer. Did not write this. Just found it some where and modified it to my liking for my needs. It is only like 4 to 10 lines long. But it is the sizes used in the bootdrop/decon stuff.
- Added my Lancer spam script.
- Fixed issue with bootdrop/decon triggering on clients that were not running the fishing bot. This should solve that issue.
- Updated liquid detection offsets.
- Updated pointers.
- Tweeked the anti afk. Its no longer a static 60secs. It is random between 60 and 300secs.
Version 184.108.40.206 HotFix
- My bad still had old pointer but offsets where updated.
Updated pointers to newest ones.
Added a faster way to update pointers/offsets. You can now hit NumberPad5 to update pointers/offsets to newest ones if there updated.
Fixed the donation button yet again not for sure how I broke it this time.
With 2x fishing I turned down the scan start time from 12 to 6 for this event. It will be changed back once event is over.
Added a new splash screen logo. Hope you like it hehe.
- Fixed a issue with the splash. Some times it would have the main gui under it. and some times it would not open the main gui correctly.
- Added Custom Hotkeys. It’s in the config gui for that.
- Added Automagic run as admin via RunAsTask() fuction as suggested by @Quaesitum a while ago. I was tried of having to hit yes all the time during testing. Now you only need to do it once and it wont pop up again. It elevates it self by calling script by registering a scheduled task with highest privileges on the *first run of the script.
- Added Text2Speach on error handling. So you hear the error. Might see more text2speach for handling messages but as of now no. I want to make a toggle for this since not everyone would want it.
- Edit I turned down the setting for threshold retrys form 10 to 6
- Edit I turned back up the scan start time form 6 to 12 since the event is over.
- Pointer update for 12/8/2015 1:06:27 PM
- Fixed a issue that would cause bot to reelin 2nd client if not fishing same liquid type.
- Added some backend stuff for debugging some things. It does not display much yet. But can be used for more backend stuff to be displayed.
- New Bootdrop script.
Added resizing of the client window.
Added Wensday reminder that you might need to adjust fishing start time on lauch.
Also updated autohotkey install thats in the folder.
Corrected the oldboot confirm image. I made it look for less pixels should solve the problem unless they change the font on me.
Name: Nippy’s Fishbot v1.5.0.zip Size: 533.6kB (546,405 bytes) Type: Zip archive First seen: May 23, 2018 at 12:30:20 AM GMT+2 MD5: 5b9b7626ee3c9c53de38ebf622e4fdf9 SHA1: f699d5f1f510d14aa4f415ec4bef1f051ea52109 Status: Scan finished. 0/16 scanners reported malware. Scan taken on: May 23, 2018 at 12:30:22 AM GMT+2
SHA-256 55f2c73b27bf9b49061258f1b67e3fdfa914a2de1941a3bb2c063fa5f13c805f File name Nippy's Fishbot v1.5.0.zip File size 533.6 KB Last analysis 2018-05-22 22:27:26 UTC