Download Grimoire 3.8+ 13 Lords of Chaos + Plugin (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
Grimoire 3.8+ | 13 Lords of Chaos + Plugin
What’s up, so to get where you want this will be simple:
– First Spoiler contain a some background and me ranting about the state of the game to practice my english;
– Second Spoiler I’ll get through what the plugin I have made do and how you can use it;
– Finally instructions to what you need to do to run the bots I made.
1 – You don’t need the plugin to run the bots as it uses the Grimoire base commands;
2 – There is a QuestIDs.txt file that contains all the quests each bot runs, MAKE SURE TO LOAD THEM BEFORE STARTING, AS “QUEST AVAIBLE” STATEMENTS WON’T WORK WITHOUT THEM LOADED;
3 – Use Infinite Range (it should be already toggled but be sure), set your skills and delay (1000 is the safe to go);
I’ll be honest, I didn’t test all the bots as I made them first in RBot and used it’s code to fill in on Grimoire so here is the updated ones.
The only change I made to the bots configuration was:
- Set the delay to 500 but without the ‘skip if statements’; to balance the delay I removed the quest verifying of all the quests so the bot now only verifies when it is started (that was a silly idea as consecutive if statements without delay can mess up the bot big time);
- Confirmed that all of them have Infinite Attack Range and Skip Cutscenes enabled, now you can just start the bot if you have a class that don’t need special combos.
Click here to view the original image of 878x519px.
That’s a level 3 that I scouted with my main through the sagas (now level 34), I fixed the Chaos Finale too but most part of it need stronger classes
To the plugin I managed some issues and fixed other shenanigans, the interface is about the same:
- Removed the index thing so now if you want to add the info, just select the row you want and click “To Selected” (works only for the monster ones, the get maps you can change directly on the table)
- Added more options to separate the quest ID’s, now it doesn’t throw a exception if something is wrong with the format
- Added tooltips to buttons and labels, just mouse over them